Scope: This position is an individual contributor role that works independently to provide research and development services for Maplehurst’s donut plants for the in-store bakery industry. The position is responsible for the development of and transfer of technical knowledge to all internal and external customers.
• Manage specific assigned projects as assigned and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
• Communicates to the appropriate departments when new products, new processes or changes are being introduced and provides them with specifications, standards, procedures and support.
• Adheres to plant safety policies and communicates safety issues to the appropriate personnel.
• Arranges and assists in plant trials of new products or new processes, ensuring that they are conducted efficiently and cost-effectively.
• Continuously analyzes existing company and competitor products, ingredients and processes and where necessary, revises to ensure superiority of existing company products.
• Ensures that technical knowledge of the baking industry is continually upgraded with emphasis being placed on the processes, products and ingredients which are used internally and those which would offer a competitive advantage.
• Provides technical support to both internal and external customers.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org