Development Manager – Food Safety Net Services
Food Safety Net Services (FSNS) is a network of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited laboratories that provide a wide range of microbiological testing and chemical analysis. In addition to our comprehensive scope of laboratory testing, FSNS also provides a full menu of auditing services that improve food safety and quality programs.
Manages regional sales activities of the company by performing the following duties.
· Develops new business opportunities for services offered by the company.
· Provides customer service to existing customers
· Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
· Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
· Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist in developing action plans.
· Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
· Delivers sales presentations to clients
· Meet with key clients, maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
· Analyzes and controls expenditures to budgetary requirements
· Works cooperatively with other departments
· Prepares sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
· Coordinates research and development of new services
· Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required
· 2-3 years food related sales or technical sales experience
· Contact list or network of food related or quality assurance contacts
· Cold calling experience lasting at least 1 full year; 3+ years preferred. Must have cold called within the last calendar year
· Basic understanding of marketing and marketing principles
· Must be able to discuss sciences such as microbiology, chemistry, and sensory.
· Must have a basic understanding of the business to business cycle.
· Experience with CRM packages such as Dynamics, Sales Force etc.
· Polished presentation skills including PowerPoint presentations and all ancillary materials.
· Experience in selling services desirable.
· Use of online prospecting software and/or websites.
· Microsoft Office proficient
To apply for this position please click on the link below:
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com