Product Development Scientist-1500134 - IL-Glenview
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUP
This Product Development position will support the Natural Cheese Category within the Cheese Business Unit located in Glenview, IL. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical leadership for product development and to identify and commercialize technologies to advance productivity, growth and quality objectives of the Natural Cheese business. This role interacts broadly with business partners in Integrated Supply Chain, RDQ&I, Operations,Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Finance, and external ingredient/product suppliers.
· Lead collaboration between R&D and Operations to create and execute plans for future state processes to reduce process complexity and enable product quality, food safety & innovation.
· Interact with Operations, Dairy Technology, equipment vendors, Quality, Regulatory,Finance and Marketing on an as needed basis to drive effective results.
· Interface with all related technical experts to understand technologies and applications.
· Independently lead process and product development initiatives from concept to commercialization.
· Manage technical timelines, provide clear and timely communication, raise issues and risks, and develop contingency plans leveraging strong project management skills
· Bachelor's Degree - Food Science, Dairy Science, Chemical Engineering.
· 3+ years Product Development Experience
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Understanding of ingredient interactions / functionality.
· Executional excellence and personal leadership.
· Self-motivated problem solver and the drive to deliver objectives in a complex environment.
· The ability to plan, put together well thought out design of experiments, anticipate next steps and incorporate course corrections when hurdles appear.
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Willing to Travel 30%
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Problem Solving
· Learning on the Fly
· Drive for Results
· Interpersonal Savvy
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Foods Group, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.
: Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org