Development Specialist-16000823 - Columbus-Marysville, OH
· Propose, lead and manage projects and activities that deliver innovative and competitive products and processes / in response to business needs and in alignment with the I&R Pipelines, including competence building projects.
· Lead, manage and document projects in accordance with Nestle Product Development and Introduction (NPDI), including systematic application of NesTMS and the Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) principles.
· Develop products, using innovative ingredients/processes with ideas generated from consumer insight, and manage bench and pilot plant trials through factory scale-up. Products to comply with all corporate guidelines as well as agreed upon timelines.
· Define work plans, manage project activities and resources to deliver finished products/processes of defined quality that can be industrialized, all within agreed upon timelines. Work with all involved to write development data and documents (DDD) and meet all NPDI stage gate deliverables.
· Work in project teams within R&D (NRC, PTC/R&D Centers), AGs, Markets, Factories and Business Units. Manage relationships with external partners and service providers. Assist in organizing and training in RTD Product Development workshops.
· Evaluate protection strategy in cooperation with the Intellectual Property Manager. Present/Publish together with project team members the project results at meetings with R&D, Business Units and Markets.
· Keep current in scientific field and business aspects of RTD Beverages category
· Comply with Nestlι Integrated Management System and NQMS; conform with 60/40+ guidelines, knowledge management principles, and all other company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
BSc in Food Science/Food Technology or related field
Minimum 5 years experience in the Food & Beverage Industry
Basic knowledge of finance and marketing
Any other duties as required
Beverage/Food Product Formulation Experience; experience with dairy based beverages a plus
Demonstrated experience working in project teams
Basic understanding of consumer insight and research methodologies
Some travel required
Planning and organization skills; ability to organize work and set goals
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Computer literacy (particularly Microsoft Office)
Nestle Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com