Knowledge Management Project Lead-1601844 – Plano, TX
Research & Development (R&D) Knowledge Management provides our Research and Development people the processes, tools and data that permit them to connect the dots on the knowledge we have, enabling us to create competitive advantage in our products and innovations for Dr Pepper Snapple Group. The primary role of the Knowledge Management Project Lead is to manage and execute projects that expand the capabilities of our software tools and improve the quality of our technical data, all in support of our aggressive Rapid Continuous Improvement agenda.
· Lead and execute projects to improve our tools, data and processes. This includes:
o Project planning
o Writing Business Requirements documents
o Writing Functional and Technical Requirements documents
o Working with stakeholders and project participants to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
o Software unit testing and end user acceptance testing.
o Maintaining project metrics and reporting regularly to management.
· Maintain our project tracking system and assist project managers and senior leaders in getting the most value from this system.
· Work regularly in Optiva, SAP, and similar systems.
· Enforce and manage various internal processes and ensure process compliance. Provide input to process improvement programs.
· Assist in fostering a collaborative learning culture within R&D.
· Report to the Senior Manager of Knowledge Management.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We value hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion for our bands, we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Knowledge Management, Food Science, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited institution
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification OR 3 years of experience leading and participating in cross-functional projects of at least 5 people
· 3 years of experience in Food Science, Information Technology, or related field
· 2 years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and OneNote
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.
: Research and Development
: United States-Texas-Plano
: United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Texas-North Dallas
: Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com