Business Development Manager - Food Safety Net Services
FOOD SAFETY NET SERVICES
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY Salary: $40k base plus commission and company car.
(Opportunities in Green Bay, WI and Atlanta, GA)
Manages regional sales activities of the company by performing the following duties.
· Develops new business opportunities for services offered by the company.
· Provides customer service to existing customers.
· Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
· Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist in developing action plans.
· Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
· Delivers sales presentations to clients.
· Meet with key clients, maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
· Analyzes and controls expenditures to budgetary requirements.
· Works cooperatively with other departments.
· Prepares sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Coordinates research and development of new services.
· Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University required preferably in food microbiology or food science.
· 2-3 years food related sales preferred or technical sales experience.
· Contact list or network of food related or quality assurance contacts preferred.
· Cold calling experience lasting at least 1 full year; 3+ years preferred.
· Must have cold called within the last calendar year.
· Basic understanding of marketing and marketing principles.
· Must be able to discuss sciences such as microbiology, chemistry and food safety.
· Must have a basic understanding of the business to business cycle.
· Experience with CRM packages such as Dynamics, Sales Force etc.
· Polished presentation skills including PowerPoint presentations and all ancillary materials.
· Experience in selling services desirable.
· Use of online prospecting software and/or websites.
· Microsoft Office proficiency.
Please apply online at www.fsns.com
For questions, please contact Michelle Matthews
199 W. Rhapsody
San Antonio, TX 78216
Food Safety Net Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org