Research Associate - Flavor Science (59601) - Cincinnati, OH
Requisition ID 59601 - Posted 11/02/2016 - US - United States - Cincinnati, Ohio - Science and Technology - Regular - Full-Time
Research Associate - Flavor Science
Research Associate – Flavor Science - Your Future Position?
At Givaudan Flavours our renowned Science plus Technology (S+T) organization is responsible for discovering new flavour materials, developing effective production processes, ensuring the proper release of flavors through leading-edge delivery systems & encapsulation technologies and creation tools to support Flavour Creation.
In this role you will contribute to the development and maintenance of flavor Creation Tools and Devices. You will participate in research projects for Creation Tools development and flavor release study. You will also collaborate on interdisciplinary and global project teams, and participate in technical project planning activities.
· Bring your Passion: Conduct experiments for the development of new creation tools and flavor release study under the direction of the creation tools team.
· Collaborate with others: Communicate with creation tools users (Flavor Creation & Application, Sales and Marketing) and provide demos to customers as needed. Contribute to discussions of research results and reports.
· Drive Efficiencies and Operational Excellence: Maintain Creation Tools and provide technical support and training for Creation Tools users. Perform general lab housekeeping and maintain inventory of supplies. Record data and observations concisely in the laboratory notebook.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science or other science.
· Mechanic skills to maintain flavour creation tools and devices required.
· Hands-on experience in devices and basic analytical instruments.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational capabilities.
· Dynamic, team oriented, self-motivated and flexible, with a sense of urgency.
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com