Food Safety Specialist (17341) - Jackson, MI
Req Id 17341 - Posted 02/23/2016 - Global Operations (40000346) - Home Office - Dawn Food Prod. (0002) - Global Business Services
This position will assist in developing and assuring implementation of
standardized food safety and sanitation programs within Dawn Foods
manufacturing and co-manufacturing facilities globally. Areas of focus will
include: thermal process validation studies, allergen program assessments and
improvements, sanitation management systems development, assessment and
improvements, environmental microbiological monitoring assessments and
standardization of all food safety program.
· Plan, coordinate and conduct thermal process validations at Dawn manufacturing plants and co-manufacturing sites globally
· Complete lab testing and analysis of subsequent thermal processing validation data
· Gather and review product information data specific to food safety
· Administer program requirements for plant sanitation programs, identify gaps and facilitate resolution
· Monitor environmental microbiological programs across Dawn manufacturing globally
· Must possess a 4 year degree in a Food Science or related field.
· 3 to 5 years of plant sanitation, microbiological and/or quality experience within food manufacturing field.
· Previous experience with HACCP, FDA, GFSI certification, AIB or other third party audits
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous experience utilizing basic computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Navigation).
· Demonstrable quantitative and analytical skills.
· Must be able to travel a minimum of 50%.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org