Full-Time - Morrow, GA, United States
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Salinas Region Food Safety and Quality programs from a 24/7 perspective.
- Lead and directly oversee the following areas: functional HACCP program, SSOP's, microbial and/or ATP testing of process equipment and environmental surfaces, GMP's, quality specification compliance, budget creation and compliance, SPC, Quality training programs and food analytical testing procedures.
- Manage a group of salaried QA and Sanitation supervisors for the Salad and Fruit operations.
- Communicate effectively to cross-functional areas, as necessary.
- Build strong customer relations in the quality and technical areas; it is essential.
- Lead the quality and technical mentoring and coaching requirements for the region.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective decision-making skills
- An in-depth customer focus
- The ability to positively influence and drive improvements among subordinates and peers
- Leadership skills that drive a culture of respect, ownership, responsibility and accountability in
- The ability to effectively manage complex issues and assure company and personal values are adhered to is highly necessary
- The ability to communicate technical and quality improvement processes to a diverse group, consisting of peers and subordinates, is essential
- The technical knowledge of food processing and quality systems and the ability to apply knowledge and experience to the fresh produce environment
- The ability to effectively manage strict customer expectations in a timely manner and communicate performance effectively
Other Desired Qualifications/Skills:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with ISO 22000 or equivalent system
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
- Must have 7-10 years progressive managerial experience in both the plant operational environment and corporate support role
- B.S. degree in Biological, Food Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
About Chiquita Brands International
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) is a leading international marketer and distributor of high-quality fresh and value-added food products - from energy-rich bananas and other fruits to nutritious blends of convenient green salads. The company markets its healthy, fresh products under the Chiquita(R) and Fresh Express(R) premium brands and other related trademarks. With annual revenues of more than $3 billion, Chiquita employs more than 21,000 people and has operations in nearly 70 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit www.chiquitabrands.com.
In the United States, Chiquita Brands International, Inc. requires that applicants provide authorization and consent to a background check and a drug screen to continue in the selection process. All employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards and successful passing of required drug test. If hired, you will be required to provide documentation indicating your legal right to work in the U.S which may be verified through Chiquita's participation in the E-Verify program.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Chiquita Brands International and its subsidiaries provide an environment that promotes individual recognition and achievement. We recruit, hire, train, compensate and promote associates without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com