Food Technologist 1
are in Pacific Standard Time.
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job
information about this job:
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's
premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli
salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families
across the United States and Canada. Reser's
manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill
Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets,
restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
limited supervision, develops the best methods to process, produce,
preserve, improve, and package food products.
Performs basic test runs to validate or modify experimental formulas and
2. Inspects raw ingredients for maturity and stability for processing.
3. Collects and documents records on formulas, specifications, process and
4. Coordinates and conducts trials to develop new product, formulas, and
5. Improves food products by enhancing composition, flavor, and nutrition.
6. Inspects food processing areas to ensure compliance with government
7. Presents recommendations and solutions to Sales and Customer Service
Office and Food laboratory environment and refrigerated food manufacturing
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous materials.
4. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
5. Travel up to 25% of the time.
6. Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds is required.
offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help
employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the
future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible,
because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits
include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match,
wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!