Assurance Supervisor Meninno Brother Foods - Danvers,
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance
Supervisor to help update, train, coordinate and maintain our SQF/Food
Safety Programs. This is a mid shift position
1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Future job growth opportunities
Duties and responsibilities include but are not
limited to the following:
1. Maintain and support the Company's Food Safety Programs including SQF,
Document Control Process and Records.
2. Review all daily paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
3. Perform periodic audits (GMP's, Operational, etc.).
4. Train Employees as needed.
Manage all 3rd party audits with the Food Safety Director.
5. Enforce Company GMP's, Policies and Procedures.
6. Ensure compliance with U.S.D.A.
7. Review of all labels annually.
8. Communicate with the cleaning crew on a daily basis.
9. Preform swabs for environmental program as needed.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
2+ Years' experience in Quality Assurance in a Food Manufacturing
Knowledge of FDA Regulations, SQF, GMP's, HACCP and U.S.D.A.
Good Verbal and written communication skills
SQF Certification is a plus.