Safety Inspector Minsa Corporation - Red
This position is responsible for ensuring that all
products meet the food safety standards of Minsa
and all employees follow the GMP’s and HACCP guidelines of Minsa Corporation. Also ensuring the finished products
meet the customer requirements and satisfaction. Keeping the customer 100%
1) Perform GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Audits
2) Keep the records of those audits
3) Oversee the cleaning on all areas
4) Sanitize the plant and maintain the environmental monitoring program
5) Weekly record and document for glass and hard plastic policy
6) Complete records for magnets every other day
7) Ensure all the employees receive training for and follow GMPs and HACCP
guidelines on a daily basis
8) Ensure and validate the proper functioning of the metal detectors and
security sifters on a daily basis
9) Responsible for updating and maintaining the Pre-service inspections as
10) Oversee that all external contractors meet Minsa
GMP’s and Food Safety Regulations
11) Follow up with the pest control operations in the plant weekly and
12) Communicate and meet with the Pest Control Company as needed
13) Document all the CARs and notify the respective parties
14) Prepare and record the chemical usage for sanitation weekly
15) Report all leaks of product in the process areas and finished product
16) Perform and document the laundry efficiency
17) Document the potable water test as per the state and FDA regulations
18) Document the band-aids being provided to the
Associate’s degree with 2 years of relevant
experience and prior experience with food safety preferred.
1) Strong reasoning ability required.
2) Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
3) Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
4) Good time management and organizational skills.
5) Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
6) Must be able to accomplish deadlines and meet schedules
7) Must be open-minded and adaptive to change