Job Title: Quality Control Director/Regulatory
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Gordon Group LLC – Allentown, PA
Our client is a leading small sized manufacturer
centered in Lehigh Valley, PA with +100 years history.
Required skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science
or related science.
- Minimum 5 years
experience as a QC/QA Manager, preferably in an FDA regulated
- Working knowledge of FDA
regulations and requirements.
- Certified SQF Practitioner.
- Experience in food
manufacturing, preferably in a confectionery/nut processing facility.
- Experience with creating and
enforcing an HACCP program.
- Working knowledge of Organic
- Working knowledge of Gluten
Free compliance preferred
- Working knowledge of Canadian
regulatory requirements preferred
- Good communication skills and
proficient computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail
and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, have a strong
sense of urgency and a bias for action.
- Flexibility in a challenging
and complex work environment while firmly maintaining compliance and
- Knowledge of Spanish
desirable but not required.
Essential objectives for this role:
- Implement and maintain all
- Manage the Sanitation
department as well as the Quality department
- Interface with all regulatory
agencies and customer representatives as it relates to food safety and
- Maintain the SQF
certification and related HACCP programs as well as prerequisite
- Write and implement SOPs as
it relates to quality and food safety.
- Direct and participate in the
training of all plant personnel in GMPs and related quality systems.
- Provide expertise and remain
current in regulations related to food safety and the operation of a
food manufacturing facility.
- Oversee all FDA required
product labeling, in particular ingredients and nutrition.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000/year based on experience
Only candidates being considered for interviews will
This vacancy is being advertised by Gordon Group LLC.
The services advertised by Gordon Group LLC are those of a Professional