Regional Food Safety Specialist – Lancaster, PA
The role of the Regional Food Safety Specialist is to lead Weis Markets in their Food Safety and Sanitation efforts through an in-depth understanding of the overall business, understanding of food code regulations, building effective partnerships and by directing the organization with integrity and professionalism.
Conduct routine food safety and sanitation reviews in assigned region.
· Generate and distribute impactful reports aimed at identifying health, food safety, and sanitation issues.
· Analyze / evaluate data reports and communicate exceptions to store and field operations staff.
· Track and measure results.
· Prepare a variety of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
· Meet with local and state inspection agencies.
· Orchestrate and coordinate on-site meetings with internal and external departments to resolve pest control issues.
· Act as a liaison between Weis Markets and Local, State and Federal Law Agencies (FDA, USDA, Health Departments).
· Provide support to Project Managers during remodel and new store construction projects.
· Schedule and attend preliminary and final health department inspection to obtain proper licenses.
· Follow up to ALL state inspections where serious violations or non-compliance were received.
· Prepare presentations and present to Operations staff related to Food Safety and Sanitation.
· Direct technicians for pest control organization in resolving stores identified as high pest control activity.
· Partner with Fresh Department specialist to develop and follow up on "Best Practices" related to food safety and sanitation practices. Provide training at district and store level.
A bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
· Analytical ability to interpret statistical data.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Ability to present in large group settings.
· Strong business and financial acumen.
· Effective organizational, communication and writing skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Detail oriented
· Ability to direct and handle multiple tasks, prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
· Must have core computer competencies including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Exhibits strong leadership skills and abilities.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com