*This is a Nationwide position; all
North America locations will be considered.*
Global responsibility for the quality of delivery of AIB International’s
HACCP products and services, including audits, training and consulting.
Responsible for Training of Food Safety Professionals on AIB’s HACCP
- Initial onboarding
- Update training when AIB’s HACCP products change
- Ongoing training on current topics related to HACCP
- Ensuring FSP’s have the knowledge, skills and competencies to succeed
Responsible for Quality Control of AIB’s
HACCP product offerings.
- Ongoing monitoring of the quality of delivery of AIBI’s HACCP offerings.
- Engaging regionally “benchmarked” FSPs to assist with monitoring
- Implementing appropriate Corrective and Preventive Action for “out of
Conduct food safety audits, HACCP audits, and HACCP Training
- Provide reports to the Sr. Director, Quality Assurance, the General
Managers, and the Executive Team on the status of the quality of delivery
of AIB’s HACCP products.
Quality Management Systems
- Follow procedures as defined by the Quality Management System
- Work cross-functionally with the Innovation and Product Development Team
regarding new and updated food safety services
- Work cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts throughout AIB
International to ensure that the most current HACCP knowledge is imparted
to Food Safety Professionals, including but not limited to HACCP
requirements unique to GFSI schemes and various regulatory bodies
- Food Safety Professionals (AIBI personnel)
- Food and related industry (AIBI clients)
- Food Safety Services Management Team (AIBI personnel)
B.S. degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in food
science, science or related topic to food safety
Higher National Diploma, High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 5-10 years
food plant experience
Training & Experience-
Minimum of 3 years of experience in HACCP auditing and/or training
Administrative Skills: Should possess skill in oral and written
communications, ability to organize and prioritize projects, work
independently without direct supervision, deliver training materials in
formal and informal settings in a manner consistent with AIB standards.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products for delivery, and
communication of training programs.
Physical Skills: Is physically able to safely ascend to heights, be
able to bend, crawl and move safely and freely around machinery and building
structures without assistance. Must have good eyesight or corrected
eyesight to safely work around and inspect equipment, identify insect pests
and to prepare inspection notes and reports without assistance.
Requires extensive travel of relative short duration anywhere in the world
and the ability to work under difficult conditions in diverse cultural and
Must conduct himself/herself in a professional
manner, including appearance and demeanor, at all times
Must respect confidentiality at all times
Must maintain fiscal responsibility that will enable him/her to travel,
work and be away from home in the course of AIB International business
International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans. AIB International Inc. actively seeks
diversity among its employees. Background check required.