Contract : 12 Months
The Qualitative Technician’s duties include:
(1) Assist in setting up focus groups by interacting with moderators and
(2) Prep for qualitative sessions by labeling cups, creating documents, and
(3) Take detailed notes during qualitative sessions.
(4) Assist in summarizing data and creating charts/graphs as needed.
(5) Responsible for updating qualitative databases and video archives, will
also work panel room video cameras.
(6) Proofreading reports for spelling and grammar issues
1. Proficient in typing and note taking
2. Proficient in English language and English grammar
3. Proficient in summarizing information into detailed bullets even when
the topic is technical
4. Basic Computer Skills (Windows), with experience in Microsoft Office software.
5. Ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions.
6. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
7. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
8. Demonstrated passion, flexibility and excitement
9. Self-starter who will figure things out on their own
10 Elementary laboratory techniques and safety precautions, that may be
substituted with experience in food service/restaurant or healthcare areas
(3-6 months). Essential Job
Nice to Haves
Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques, and/or food
handling/serving, or healthcare/nursery areas.
Ability to receive and complete written and oral instructions.
Must demonstrate positive attitude and good people skills while in contact
with respondents, vendors and fellow employees.
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- BA in English or related
field—must be proficient in English language and English grammar.
- Additionally knowledge of
General Science or Behavioral Science (Food Science, Psychology,
Sociology, Biology, Chemistry, or related fields) desirable.
- Familiarity with sensory
science/qualitative research is a plus.
- At least 3 months of
experience in laboratory work, food
service/restaurant kitchen or healthcare/nursery areas.
- TRAVEL? WHAT %? Must be able
to travel locally 20-30%. Optional domestic travel up to 40% PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS Ability to lift, push, pull, and otherwise move objects
weighing up to 20 pounds. Ability to type for fairly long periods of
Please forward your resume at rkaur(at)infotreeservice.com