Excellent opportunity for growth with a high-technology leader in Maine's
- Conduct daily observations and sampling to assure compliance to SQF Level
II Standards including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct daily pre-operational, operational, and mid-shift inspections.Conduct and promote sanitation training and
education to all employees Manage HACCP records and file maintenance.Implement and manage the Hazard Analysis
and Critical Control Points (HACCP) assessments and reassessments.
- Work with management to compose and edit HACCP plans and strategies for
new products. Manage ingredient, nutritional and claim labeling
requirements in accordance with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and
USDA (Dept. of Agriculture) regulations and standards.
- Manage customer quality concerns, addressing and providing resolutions to
customer and vendor complaints.
1 to 3 years of experience in food processing and/or foodservice industry;
experience in quality assurance, control or compliance a plus Bachelor of
Science (BS) degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or related field
preferred but not required. Knowledge of food safety regulations. Knowledge
of HACCP, GMP's, SOP's.
Please email resume and brief cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Safety/Food Service: 1