Associate Scientist I-15008546 – Columbus, OH
-Drive the development of innovative proprietary solutions for liquid beverages in the area of biopolymers and emulsions, foams, and suspensions.
-Provide expertise and knowledge in the area of biopolymers and food dispersions, establishing and maintaining a strong link with the relevant Expert Networks.
- Initiate and manage innovative knowledge building projects in area of expertise to support specific Business & Competency strategies.
- Use and develop competence in area of expertise according to needs.
- Provide strong support and guidance to product development projects in area of expertise.
- Follow latest scientific & technological advances in the field and leverage results for in-house projects as appropriate.
- Actively participate in expert networks to promote cross-fertilization between different sites (R&D, org units).
- Comply with Nestle Integrated Management System and all other company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- PhD in Food Science, Food Colloids, or related area
- 2+ years experience in food related laboratory in Science/technology field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of food dispersion generation and stabilization.
- Knowledge of state of the art physico-chemical techniques in are of emulsions, suspensions, and foams.
- Knowledge of ingredient functionality in liquid products.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Nestle Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com