Technical Applications Specialist-14003074 - IL-Bloomington
The Technical Applications Specialist ensures that projects are executed on time and meet approved capital and operating budgets. This individual is responsible for the overall successful development, implementation and commercialization of new products and improvement projects within the factory. Also charged with project execution throughout the New Product Commercialization cycle. Reports to the Factory Manager and participates on the New Products Network Team
· Coordinate and manage technical projects related to renovation of existing products and processes.
· Recommend and evaluate new concepts in processing and product formulation that will improve product quality and reduce production and formulation costs through the use of approved systems, tools and methodologies.
· Organize and supervise factory testing of new and renovated products and processes.
· Work closely with all functional groups to focus resources on results (Quality, Safety, Cost, TAG and R&D) associated with assigned projects and 'own' the results associated with the project for the 1st year.
· Work with the site team to determine capacity and capital requirements for new product initiatives. Develop and manage capital associated with assigned projects.
· Maintain and continually update stakeholders on the status of projects, risk factors, risk mitigation activities, decision points, successes, and learning's. Facilitate plant trial and start up process for assigned projects.
· Act as a plant advocate in the execution of New Product or Process Projects and develop internal resources to strengthen the process.
· Specific project focus with successful and timely project start up and on-going results that meet defined success criteria.
· Attention to detail and follow through. Provide work direction and general project management including scheduling, assignment of work, and review of projects to ensure that the project is meeting technical and process specifications as outlined.
· Lead cross-functional teams to establish and achieve project success. Develop and track project implementation plan using tools such as MS Project, and provide detailed reports of progress against timeline and plan.
Determine the complexity level of new product initiatives and proactively engage the right cross function skills to develop a successful commercialization plan.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com