Quality Assurance Manager 53003 - Norfolk, NE
· Implementing and monitoring the QA Program;
· Assisting the leadership team to drive culture change;
· Establishing quality specifications for incoming raw materials and finished products;
· Recruiting, coaching and supervising all QA personnel and establishing education and development programs including SOPs, quality, safety, and job expectations;
· Preparing and managing the lab budget;
· Maintaining FDA compliance, HACCP and GMP programs;
· Ensuring all regulatory compliance;
· Coordinating pest control services.
· 5+ years of food processing QA Management experience;
· Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and computer software applications;
· FDA, HACCP, GMP program experience;
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
· SQF certification is a plus.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org