Quality Manager 52098 - Kalamazoo, MI
· Ensuring that all raw materials and processed products comply with quality specifications and customer requirements;
· Establishing and maintaining a proactive in process HACCP system;
· SQF practitioner in charge of implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of SQF system;
· Monitoring and maintaining the statistical analysis and process control program to manage and improve quality of products;
· Managing the Food Safety, GMP, and plant hygiene programs for compliance;
· Ensuring quality records and systems are updated and meet SQF standards and requirements;
· Oversees facility pest control program;
· Preparing budget and controlling costs.
· 5+ years of experience in food, fermentation, or pharmaceutical industries;
· Must have experience with USDA and SQF III;
· Total Quality Management, HACCP, statistical process control and analysis experience preferred;
· Strong interpersonal, communication, computer skills, LIMS required;
· Certification as a Quality Manager by ASQC desired.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org