Technician for Food Testing Lab - Lincolnwood, IL
- Lincolnwood, IL
Deibel Laboratories is a private food testing
facility providing services in both Microbiology and Chemistry testing. Our
location in Lincolnwood, IL is currently looking to hire a full time
Microbiology Laboratory Technician for the Wednesday-Sunday shift
(8:30AM-6:00PM). Check out our website to learn more about our
location and what we do: www.deibellabs.com.
include the following: documentation of results, pipetting, streaking
plates, running PCR assays, running ELISA assays, transfers, data entry, and
setting up samples. Candidate must be willing to work both
independently and with the team. Candidate must have a good attitude
especially when working long hours due to special projects.
1. Bachelor Degree in Science (include relevant
coursework on resume)
2. 0-1 Years Experience (ideal
for a recent graduate)
3. Must demonstrate good sterile/aseptic techniques in the
4. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and be able
to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
5. Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to
6. Must have Good Documentation Practices
7. Must work occasional holidays
8. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule for days
that require overtime
9. Must also live within 40 miles of Lincolnwood,
Illinois. No relocation packages available.
1. Microbiology Degree is a plus
2. Knowledge of PCR and ELISA is a plus
3. Strong knowledge in microbiology and bacteria (please
include relevant coursework on resume)
Labs Career Resources Team will email all interested candidates further
instructions for this job application.