Food Safety Manager Manufacturing-MAN000997 – Rome, GA
Grow your career as a Food Safety Manager as you will ensure the development, compliance and certification of food safety programs for one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Lead with us as you work with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs. Engage with us as you grow your career at Kellogg and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Food Safety Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
· Ensuring the facility delivers the required standards of food safety according to both Kellogg and Regulatory policies, procedures, and practices
· Being responsible for managing SQF and all food safety audits. (Records of all reviews and reasons for amending documents, validations and changes to the SQF System shall be maintained)
· Ensuring the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and other food safety programs and adherence to required food safety laws, regulations, corporate policies and practices
· Managing facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing, and microbial program compliance
· Delivering continuous improvement and working with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs
· Ensuring key traceability, inspection program management, vendor management, and microbial program metrics are established, and the delivery of the established metrics and Key Performance Indices
· Working collaboratively across all necessary functions to ensure adherence to established programs and practices
· Deciding to undertake medium and large scale projects may be made by the Quality Manager and Food Safety Manager; such decisions will, at a minimum, be strongly informed / influenced by this role
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in strategic sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
· BA degree in food science, microbiology, or other relevant degree and substantial experience in quality & food safety
· HACCP certification
· Technical knowledge of quality & food safety
· Strong experience in Microsoft Office
· Experience in a Union environment
· Hands-on microbiology laboratory experience
· SAP software experience
· SQF 2000 certification
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Must be able to work on multiple shifts (including weekends) with some 12+ hour days.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish
: Jun 19, 2015, 8:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com