The Documentation Technician in the Quality
department is in charge of ensuring our paperwork and documentation is
correct, up-to-date, and presentable for reviews and audits. The
Documentation Technician may, from time to time, also be responsible for
backing up the Quality Technicians.
· Review and approve supplier COA’s
· Update Register of Approved Suppliers with new materials and keep
required documents current
o Certificates of Liability
o Letter of Guarantee
o Annual Allergen Questionnaire
o GMO Statement
o Third Party Audit
· Review Production packets
· Enter production into FG log
· Enter Raw Material Consumption into Master Inventory
· Complete and send customer COA’s and releases
· Establish, maintain, and enforce company quality standards.
· Ensure plant operations staff delivers quality products within
· Provide regular and timely feedback to production operations and
Supervision as to critical process analytical measurements.
· Conduct routine testing and laboratory analysis.
· HACCP Plan and pre-requisite program enforcement.
· Enforce GMPs to maintain a quality product manufactured in a safe
environment and meeting all targeted requirements.
· Properly and timely complete all shift documentation.
· Complete Certificates of Analysis (COA) as required to
coincide with outbound shipments.
· Review and enforce incoming COA for ingredients and food contact
· Facilitate the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and
maintain SOPs for compliance in all aspects of food process, food safety,
raw materials, finished food and customer
· Ensure that food safety, plant security for food safety, environmental
and quality programs are followed.
· Assess potential food security risks and to ensure food security preventive
measures are being implemented and routinely audited regarding the
manufacturing, handling and storage of all food ingredients as well as
· Ensure plant staff compliance of the Organic Program.
· Ensure plant staff compliance of the Kosher Program.
· Routine housekeeping of assigned workstation and adjacent areas.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills and
strong interpersonal skills. The Documentation Technician regularly
communicates with internal staff and customers. The Documentation
Technician is a leader and professional conduct is expected at all times.
Flexibility and the ability to remain organized, establish a plan and
execute on Company priorities is required. Commitment to steadily improving
the organization and creating an outstanding performance-based work
environment is also required.
This position requires a high school diploma or its
equivalent, a Bachelor of Science is preferred. The candidate must be able
to work independently, set priorities to meet deadlines, handle multiple
tasks, and make decisions under pressure. Weekend and overtime work may be
The successful candidate must be able to work on any
assigned shift. The plant operates in accordance with customer demand and
weekend and overtime work may be mandatory.
The successful applicant must be able to safely move
around in the production area (under and around production line equipment)
and be able to pick up, lift, stack and/or move various objects and
containers of up to seventy pounds. Applicants must complete a Bridgetown
Application and be authorized to work in the USA. Successfully hired
candidates will need to provide acceptable forms of identification to the
US government for employment eligibility.