QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR, FOOD
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY CANDIDATES MUST HAVE/POSSESS:
· A four-year degree in Food Science or related field and a minimum of two years experience working in QA management food manufacturing. Additional QA manufacturing experience in lieu of four-year degree acceptable.
· Proficient knowledge of FDA regulations, 3rd party audits, BRC/SQF, GMPs, SSOPs, HACCP, RTE and process control. USDA experiences a plus, but not required.
· Proficient knowledge of Retail requirements (nutritional/packaging/etc.).
· Intermediate level computer skills (especially literate in Microsoft Office).
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A high level of interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills and motivational skills.
· Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative.
· The ability to be self-directed and maintain excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibilities as needed.
AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· Establishes and implements the quality specifications, testing procedures and standards for all raw materials, packaging, process and finished products.
· Ensures all labels and nutritional information is correct and updated to meet all state and federal regulations.
· Managing correspondence with all regulatory agencies.
· Training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
responsible for the organization and maintenance of written programs and
· Coordinating activities with vendors, sales, and outside laboratories relating to product quality and safety.
· Works regularly with Shift Manager and other departmental supervisors in an effort to develop and maintain most efficient quality assurance procedures for respective areas.
· Conducts process and plant audits.
· Develops and recommends inspection sampling techniques and quality control plans.
· Develops process control procedures ensuring production of finished products meet quality specifications and standards.
· Ensures compliance with governmental regulations.
· Identify and analyze problems in order to facilitate solutions.
related duties as assigned by management (enforces company policy and
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com