Under regular supervision, performs
required tests, and quality control inspections of raw materials, in
process batches and finished goods. Accurately records, communicates and
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs quality control inspections
on production samples. Performs chemical and microbiological analysis on
raw materials and final products to verify adherence to stated
specifications. Uses keen observation skills and good judgment to catch and
prevent production errors. Approves release of products and materials.
2. Maintains various production, raw
material, testing or problem logs. Stores production and raw material
3. In consultation with supervision,
takes proper steps to troubleshoot testing problems.
4. Maintains lab equipment and keeps work
5. Performs all operations according to
all established Safety Policies, Good Lab Practices, Good Manufacturing
Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
6. Shall be responsible for reporting and
taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality
problems from occurring.
7. Communicates effectively, efficiently
and in a timely manner with supervision and all internal departments.
8. Performs sanitation inspections on
equipment and facility to maintain a sanitary and food s
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Education Required: 4
Year degree in a science related field or 1 year minimum of equivalent
experience in a QA or laboratory setting.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Must be able to use Microsoft
Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use various laboratory equipment.
- This position requires
regular and prompt attendance during the working hours scheduled by
the Department Manager.
Local candidates only: