Associate Culinary Scientist
- (1107) - Dallas, TX
-> Saputo Dairy Foods USA
TX 75204 US (Primary)
but some travel may be required.
Associate Culinary Scientist is a key member of the Culinary department, in
conjunction with supporting the R&D team as a whole. This position
not only plays
a strategic role in the development and growth of the innovation pipeline,
but will manage the day to day operations of our state-of-the-art Innovation
Center in Dallas, TX.
- Play a key supportive role in
culinary development and pipeline innovation
- Build and Maintain Recipe
- Manage Innovation Center
- Partner with R&D/Sales to
improve current innovation process
- Lead internal product cutting
- Support Sensory/Packaging
functions with ad-hoc requests
- Support our Corporate Chef in
all areas including, but not limited to; culinary innovation, product
development, and customer presentations.
- Drive and Manage innovation
pipeline at the ground level to support Culinary and Product Development
efforts across all categories.
- Manage Innovation Center,
maintain supplies and daily function while supporting culinary, sensory
and packaging requests
- Conduct research efforts to
identify cutting-edge concepts in the industry
- Work cross-functionally with
Insights departments to effectively drive ideation sessions
- Interact with customers during
on-site testing, and presentations
- Culinary Arts or equivalent
degree required – Knowledge of Food Science preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
in Culinary Product Development, preferably for a National Account chain
- Minimum or 1-2 years as a Test
- Ability to develop strong
interactive relationships with Product Insights, Sales, Packaging, R&D
and other cross-functional team personnel
- Computer skills including
Microsoft Office, Food Production Management systems, recipe database,
and presentation software.
- Requires excellent written and
oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal
and critical thinking skills.
- Requires strong attention to
detail and ability to envision the implementation tools needed to
successfully utilize a concept or brand at the unit level.
- Track record of successfully
- Must be able to consume all
types of foods on a regular basis
Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry,
age, religion, disability, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran
status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please
contact the Company Human Resources department or visit www.EEOC.gov.