Laboratory Technician for Food Testing Lab
- Gainesville, FL
Deibel Laboratories is a Contract Food Testing
laboratory that has been in existence for over 41 years. Along with our
Gainesville location, there are a total of ten other labs in North America.
Please check out our website at www.deibellabs.com.
Deibel Center of Excellence for Process Validations
at our Gainesville lab is seeking an entry level, full time technician for
the Monday-Friday shift (40 hours/week), with some weekend and holiday work
Applicant must be organized, hard- working, detail-oriented, have excellent
aseptic technique, and be willing to put in the time needed to meet a tight
project deadline. Skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel and Outlook)
would be beneficial. Responsibilities will include but are not limited
to: media making, sample preparation, plating, pipetting, safe use of
autoclaves, QC documentation, plate counting, and
reporting of results. Candidate must be willing to work both independently
and with the team. Candidate must have a good attitude especially when
working long hours due to varying workload.
1. Bachelor Degree in Science (include relevant
coursework on resume)
2. 0-1 Years Experience
(perfect for a recent grad)
3. Must demonstrate good sterile/aseptic techniques in the
4. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and be able
to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
5. Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to
6. Must have Good Documentation Practices
7. Must work occasional holidays
8. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule for days
that require overtime and weekend work
9. Must also live within 40 miles of Gainesville,
Florida. No relocation packages available.
1. Microbiology Degree is a plus
2. Strong knowledge in microbiology and bacteria (please
include relevant coursework on resume)
Please do not miss this
opportunity to join our team.
All interested candidates will
receive an email from our Career Resources Team at Deibel