Chemistry Manager - Certified Laboratories, Inc. – Turlock, CA
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Chemistry Manager manages a departmental staff that conducts testing on foods and ensures the reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the results.
· Manages the Chemistry staff relating to hiring, training, termination and performance management issues.
· Effectively coach and mentor the staff of the Chemistry Department to facilitate their personal and professional growth.
· Develops, measures, and maintains processes to increase accuracy of testing and turnaround time.
· Interacts with clients by providing test results and recommendations.
· Ensures that all tests performed are appropriate for the clients’ expectations.
· Maintains all quality management records for the Chemistry Department.
· Responsible for the execution of all ISO and QC requirements.
· Must have a Bachelors of Science (BS) in Chemistry
· Masters of Science (MS) in Chemistry a plus.
· Must have 7 to 10 years of experience with industrial chemicals
· Must have 5 to 7 years managerial experience.
· Strong quantitative skills, proven attention to detail with effective organizational skills.
· Proven ability to develop, adapt and validate testing methods.
· Proven expertise in relevant techniques and instrumentation.
· Proven problem solving, trouble shooting and critical thinking skills.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining skilled professionals of all levels and backgrounds. We accomplish this by providing a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401(k) plan. We appreciate your interest and consideration of opportunities at our organization. To apply please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history in confidence with Chemistry Manager in the subject line. Please be advised that due to the high volume of responses, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Certified Laboratories -Bridging Science with
Service Since 1926
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org