Seasoning Assistant, Flavor Creation & Application - Elgin, IL
Seasoning Assistant, Flavor Creation & Application - Your Future Position?
Givaudan is dedicated to expanding the world’s expression through flavours, exploring the globe for ingredients, innovating to bring our customers unique propositions. As a Seasoning Assistant with our Snack Seasoning Flavor Creation & Application organization, you will preparing seasoning samples as requested for various projects, applications needs, technology performance assessment, QC standards, physical testing, etc.
· Bring your Passion: Exhibit a true passion and aptitude in tasting seasonings and ingredients; assist in applying seasonings to food products when assigned; participate in the evaluation of seasonings in food products and provide seasoning performance feedback.
· Utilize the very best of you: Act as the main point of contact to provide timely seasonings samples for other labs and functions within Givaudan; and ability to follow seasoning formulations and to blend seasoning with speed and accuracy.
· Drive Efficiencies and Excellence: Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment and lab equipment in accordance with EH&S guidelines and good laboratory practices. Maintain all required formula records and brief documentation in company database software (Lab Notebook, OpenText Athena, Atlas, Lot Number records, etc.); Maintain organized and updated stock of raw materials in the lab; and Maintain organized collection of seasonings in the lab for immediate response to briefs, projects and applications requests.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
· Secondary/High School diploma with 1-5 years’ experience in a lab, production or related area
· Polytechnic or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology and 0-2 years’ experience in a food applications lab, production or related area - preferred.
· Communicates clearly in written and verbal form; and demonstrated proficiency in using common PC applications
· Basic understanding of research documentation protocol; and basic knowledge of handling lab equipment and handling chemicals used to perform lab functions
Givaudan Flavors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org