UL Registrar, LLC (UL R) – Food Safety Lead Auditor
UL is seeking a Lead Auditor to manage and grow its Food Safety audit
services. This is a full-time position and responsibilities include the
conduct of GMP audits, as well as audits against the Safe Quality Food
(SQF) Standard for the Food Industry. The incumbent will also be assisting
UL Registrar Management in growing its food industry auditing services by
refining the current framework upon which food safety audits are carried
out, providing support to our Sales Team, and training auditors out in the field.
Salary range for this position is $73K - $85K.
Additionally, UL offers benefits such as paid vacation, a matched 401K
Plan, Health Insurance and other benefits.
The position is located in the Northeast United
States (Stroudsburg, PA) and requires 30% domestic or international travel.
Qualifications, Training and Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a food-related, science or bioscience discipline;
or as a minimum; have successfully completed a higher education course in a
food or bioscience-related discipline.
2. Have completed a SQF Auditor Training Course, and successfully passed
3. HACCP Certification and / or experience with high-risk products an
1. Minimum of three to five years' experience working in the food industry
in a quality assurance or food safety role in manufacturing, retailing,
inspection or enforcement setting;
2. Minimum three years’ experience as a Lead Auditor (can be concurrent
3. Be able to produce audit history logs demonstrating experience auditing
food industry or related organizations to SQF or other industry-recognized
standards (e.g.: accepted GFSI initiative standards).
1. Have attended and passed the four-day SQF Lead Auditor Training;
2. Completed an industry-recognized HACCP training course in HACCP and as
such be able to demonstrate competence in the understanding and application
of HACCP principles.
3. Candidates who attended and passed the SQF training course prior to 2012
must have demonstrated that they have, or are willing to take update
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.