position is responsible for product development of Pizza Hut ingredients.
It includes working with suppliers and internal team members to develop
ingredients that will meet our consumer, marketing, operation, and finance
The person holding this position will have the underlying
science and technology knowledge to support and/or lead product development
and commercialization of all ingredients within the Core & New product
Portfolio for Pizza Hut.
Support development of new products meeting
Pizza Hut & Wing Street’s marketing goals & consumer
Meet product development timelines as
established for each project.
Prioritize tasks in order to support multiple
project timelines and stage gates effectively.
Leverage Industry professionals – suppliers, 3rd
party consultants, governmental regulatory agencies, and Yum! partners to Build Know that will achieve project
- Manage Supplier relationships to ensure project goals and timelines are
communicated and met at all times.
- Conduct product development activities in a planned and effective manner
including solid Design of Experiment testing and thorough, robust execution
- Maintain organized and concise records of all product development
- Support transition of products from culinary through product development
phase to commercialization of ingredients and successful rollout to
- Work with cross functional teams to develop products meeting our consumer
and marketing goals, production systems for our stores, and cost design to
meet our financial goals
- Ongoing technical support for products including assistance with field
product performance that may require travelling
- Evening work may be required depending on the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in QSR/Food Manufacturing Industries with
a proven track record in innovation and demonstrated successes with product
development activities is desired.
- Passion for food & science along with a very positive outlook to learn
and effect change.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve, including predicting
and responding to swift work environment changes is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills necessary
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point is desired.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Market: Dallas Job Segment: Food Service, Law, Product Development, Chef, Culinary,
Hospitality, Legal, Research