Help develop and improve new products for an
exciting new start-up. This is part-time freelance work that enables your
creativity to flourish as you help develop prototypes and evaluate
alternative sources of raw materials. This is a ground floor opportunity
for growth. Work at home in your spare time or when the company grows -
- Independently develop formulations for liquid,
wafer or other unique delivery forms
- Develop robust nutritional and dietary supplement products using
technical and analytical methods
- Prepare stability, consumer, and clinical samples independently when
possible or in concert with outside manufacturing. Prepare, review, or
approve stability protocols
- Monitor, evaluate and summarize the results of stability studies.
- Maintain accurate records of all project development, including raw
material and product specifications, technical reports, lab book
documentation and technology transfer documentation.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Food Science, Chemical Engineering or other
related field with 3-5 years of dietary supplement experience.
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- Nutritional or dietary
supplements: 3 years