Associate Scientist I-14004643 - OH-Columbus
· Drive knowledge building in area of expertise, to guide innovation in product development aligned with business needs
· Provide expertise and knowledge of lipid science applied to the physico-chemical properties and functionality in foods and beverages
· Use and develop competence in Lipid Science and Technology according to needs.
· Support ongoing projects and development activities as needed with initiative to propose innovative solutions.
· Knowledge of official analytical methods, state of the art instrumentation and interpretation of results for the characterization of vegetable fats and oils.
· Ability to write, interpret and evaluate the accuracy of the fat and oil technical specifications.
· Interact with oil suppliers and factories in order to establish parameters of raw material safety and quality.
· Follow latest scientific publications & events and leverage and implement new ideas in-house projects.
· Comply with Nestlé Integrated Management System and all other company policies and procedures.
THIS IS A 2 YEAR CONTRACT WITH FULL NESTLE BENEFITS.
Education and Experience
· PhD or Master's and 2 years related experience in his/her field.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Excellen presentation skills.
· Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
· Literature and patent research tools know-how.
Nestle Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org