Specifications Specialist(Job Number: 15000DEY) - Englewood Cliffs, NJ
: Jul-22-2015, 8:59:00 PM
: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -800 Sylvan
: Day Job
· Supports the implementation of regional / local technical specifications.
· Works and interacts with project teams to deliver projects OTIF.
· Works and interacts with supply chain teams, business teams, co-pack manufacturing team, and greater R&D function supporting the business needs.
· Supports local specification team in driving data integrity in a common way of working in NA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Supports R&D and business innovations with accurate and complete product specification entry.
· Interacts with internal R&D developers as part of a business category.
· Supports Formula & Label Compliance team in a coordinated effort to pursue project timeliness and accurate data flow.
· Works with R&D, Contract manufacturing and QA in co-packer manual generation and maintenance for category appropriate products.
· Actively understands and supports the development and deployment needs in Food solution and Retail businesses.
· Maintains good, open, internal communication with various departments to ensure projects are delivered OTIF.
· Supports the SMT group with, E-Z requests and other administrative type functions if needed.
· Executes agreed SMT project resource allocation in category of expertise.
· Ensures product specification integrity in category work.
· Pursues product specification integrity in co-packer manual process.
· Quickly troubleshoots and/or seeks support to resolves issues when they occur.
· Operates semi-independently with occasional supervision and coaching.
· Drives continuous improvement daily in self-work processes and often identifies opportunities for improvement in SMT.
· Motivated to learn and drive personal development.
· Actively participates in weekly team meetings.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org