Food Safety Supervisor-MAN000638 - GA-Atlanta
Come grow with us as a Food Safety Supervisor as you will ensure the development, compliance and certification of food safety programs for a specific manufacturing location. Lead with us as you will manage inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing and microbial program compliance. So engage with us as you grow your career at Kellogg – the place where you can achieve more!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Delivering continuous improvement and working with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs with direct involvement with manufacturing support personnel
· Ensuring Microbial program and sanitation compliance along with continued development and continuous improvement of such programs
· Adhering to required quality & food safety laws, regulations, corporate policies and practices, including vendor management related to food safety
· Ensuring allergen program management and compliance by key traceability, inspection program management, vendor management, and the delivery of the established metrics for the microbial program
· Being accountable for HACCP and quality & food safety training for the facility to ensure compliance and execution of required programs
· Ensuring adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN
· Supporting coordination and preparation for internal and third party audits
· Being responsible for compliance with all food safety regulations in the plant; ensuring proper sanitary condition at all times, including all guidelines for allergen control and pest control are followed
· Being responsible for MCRS® (Management Control Report System) sustainability: ensure achievement of all area / shift KPIs; ensure adherence to and continuous improvement of all area / shift MCRS® elements
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· High School Diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
· HACCP certification and thorough technical knowledge of quality & food safety and GFSI program
· Strong understanding of applicable regulations, GMP and Food Safety standards in accordance with regulatory bodies (FDA, USDA, CFIA, etc)
· Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
· BS degree in food science, microbiology, or equivalent with significant experience in quality & food safety
· Proven experience in managing processes through Continuous Improvement (TPM, Milliken)
· Significant knowledge of food processing and packaging
· Experience in auditing and Safe Quality Food (SQF) requirements
· Pest control license
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· Must be able to work off shifts and 12+ hour days, including weekends and holidays
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
: Aug 15, 2014, 8:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com