Food Manufacturer Company - Carson, CA
This position is responsible for completing the
quality procedures assigned with timely execution and within all quality
parameters. The Quality Assurance Technician assists the Quality Supervisor
to ensure the quality, safety, and productivity of all designated
· Ensure that the Facilities are in compliance with all Federal, State and
Local Regulations pertaining to Food Safety and Quality.
· Perform and document timely QA checks to support the QA systems. Promote
and support the plant GMP’s program. Verify and document that the HACCP
Program is in compliance.
· Communicate quality concerns and recommend a course of action.
· Perform QA checks during the Production process to ensure all finished
products stay in their specifications.
· Assist the Quality Assurance Director to convey and correct customer
complaints through communication from shit to shift.
· Perform tests on instruments and recalibrate equipment as needed Requirements
· Basic computer skills
· Practice and comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
· Willing to Work overtime, weekends or as needed
· Bilingual Preferred
· 2+ Years of experience
· Flexible Hours Demands/Environment
Occasionally lift and/or move
Walking and standing for
extended periods of time, roughly 70%-90%
Working in close proximity to
food manufacturing machinery