Auditing Manager – Calbee North America - Boardman, OR
This position requires extensive experience in FSQA, AIB and Costco Audits. Will require, extensive traveling between our three facilities in Boardman, OR; Senatobia, MS and Fairfield, CA as well as some of our suppliers. Ability to fill out audit documentation and training and coaching our Managers on audit principals
· Coach and develop subordinates on assigned shift to achieve key performance measures of Safety (personal and food) Service, Quality and Cost.
· Ensure all Company policies and procedures are followed
· Conducts required meetings with management to ensure are properly informed on all information related to production, safety and other Company issues.
· Coordinates with maintenance, quality assurance and other departments to ensure production is continuous and efficient and meets all Company expectations of audit principals.
· Responsible for staff development and implementation of programs to ensure efficient operation and continuous improvement of the Food Safety Operation. .
· Responsible for adherence to all quality, safety and sanitation policies and procedures to assure a positive outcome of audit principals.
· Adheres to all Company policies and procedures and local, state and federal regulations.
· Works all shifts as assigned.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
IV. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
· Communicate effectively - Speak, Read & Write in English
· Must have ability to move around operations area and outside facilities to perform job functions.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Perform all assigned responsibilities.
· Associate Degree related field (Preferred)
· None specified
Length of experience
· 3 to 5 years of production management experience in a manufacturing operation
Specialized skills/technical knowledge
· Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
· Computer skills: Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook
· Extensive knowledge of FSQA, AIB and Costco Audits. Ability to fill out audit documentation and training and coaching of our Managers on audit principals.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com