Food Lab Technician - OR-Beaverton
More information about this job:
Recipe for Success:
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Under limited supervision, conducts food product tests to assist in developing or improving food products and meeting safety and quality standards.
Conducts standardized tests on food products to ensure compliance with
standards and regulations.
7. Makes formulas based on what is required by the Food Technologists
years Food Science experience is required.
1. Office and Food laboratory environment and refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25F to 110F.
3. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
4. Frequent exposure to hazardous materials.
5. Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com