The world of foodservice is
transforming and the pace of change is increasing. As part of our Food
Solutions R&D Team you will be part of a dynamic and flexible team
where people are empowered to take ownership and responsibility in order
to deliver results. As an organization we provide a highly professional
and entrepreneurial environment. We have a strong culture with passion
for food and Chefmanship and for living our
brand promise of bringing inspiration every day to our customers.
• Support/lead technical development (recipe, process, pack, specs) of
Food Solutions NA category products
• Work as a member of a cross functional project team to deliver projects
• Work and interact with culinary and supply chain teams supporting the
• Directs lab technician in support of lab activity and project support
• Support the senior and principal food scientists for Food Solutions
• Execute agreed R&D activity at lab scale – developing prototypes,
shelf life testing, and analytical testing.
• Support R&D activity related to scale-up & manufacturing
• Lead or support the senior and principal food scientists technical
& system responsibility (create technical specifications using
formulation software and specification database)
• Support technical project leader (TPL) for Food Solutions. Train to
become a project manager or TPL.
• Support product/process design for rejuvenation, cost savings, and
•Required: Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science or equivalent
•Entry level with experience in lab work and product development. Supply
chain awareness and knowledge/experience of food service business
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses,
domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement,
Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job
application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are
mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time
to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the
pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will
adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that
you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will
be unable to return to it later.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other
protected class in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws. Unilever takes affirmative action in support of its policy to
and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Employment is subject to verification
of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.