The comprehensive food
safety information website
R&D Technologist II - (161337) - Arden Hills, MN
Land O'Lakes Dairy Foods division is a leading marketer of a full line of diary-based consumer, foodservice and food ingredient proudcts across the United States.
Individual will provide technical support and leadership on the Dairy Foods Platform within the US retail and foodservice busineses at Land O'Lakes.
· Associate's degree or higher in Food Science or related technical field. Bachelor's degree preferred
· 2 years of relevant work experience
· Knowledge of product / process interactions, manufacturing process, lab methodologies, and experimental design principles
· Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
· Ability to travel 25%
· Work collaboratively and cross functionally
· Basic understanding in experimental and scientific approach
· Strong communication / interpersonal skills
· Ability to execute, communicate, and document technical work
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· 4 years of relevant work experience preferred
· Understanding of Food Science principles
· Knowledge of food formulations and processes, ingredient functionality and the ability to develop flavor systems.
· Curiosity and interest in food science and technology
· Demonstrated teamwork skills
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
: US-Minnesota-Arden Hills
: Research and Development
: Supply Chain
: New Grad
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Jul 28, 2016
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org