The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Management Specialist - Food Safety - Portland, ME
Quality Management Specialist
More information about this job:
The Quality Management Specialist (QMS) position is an opportunity to combine food service operations experience, food safety knowledge and a passion for training and coaching others. This position is on the Operations team at Steritech reporting to a District Manager. The QMS has the unique opportunity to work within a wide variety of food service establishments, evaluate food prep and cooking standards, while ensuring food safety and sanitation practices are being upheld. Ensuring brand standards, food quality and friendly service are consistently executed every time will in turn ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction. Our clients are some of the world’s leading brands, including retail, food service and institutional dining.
The QMS works closely with a diverse group of food service professionals, plus serves as a liaison between the operators and their parent company. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer care, high-level knowledge of food operations and food safety, plus the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our people are our most important asset. We hire highly talented individuals, challenge them, treat them with respect, and provide them with the tools, training, and opportunities they need to succeed. You have the opportunity to travel, meet new people and make an impact every day.
Position Requirements Degrees and
· A valid driver's license and good driving record; No more than three (3) minor violations and no major violations in the last three (3) years - This will be verified upon offered employment
· Excellent computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools is required
· This position requires overnight travel; Up to 50%. Candidates must be willing to travel by car on a daily basis and by plane as needed. Travel expenses and hotel accommodations are provided.
· This position also requires evening and weekend work, per round requirements
· Offers are contingent upon passing pre-employment Drug, Background and Motor Vehicle Record checks, and Job Specific Functional testing
Desired Skills and Experience
QMS conducts audits that measure conformity to established regulatory,
industry and proprietary brand standards for clients in the restaurant,
hotel, supermarket and health care industries. In many cases, the QMS uses
best practices and experience to work with a client in a way that goes past
auditing and addresses root cause and business solutions.
The Steritech Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer for Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com