Food Specialist - Austin, MN
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Hormel Foods Corporation has opportunities for a Food Specialist at our corporate headquarters located in Austin, MN. Hormel Foods is a $8.8 Billion Fortune 500 corporation established in 1891; a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer-branded food products exporting over 1600 products to more than 50 countries. We are built on traditions of brand strength, quality, innovation, and value, while taking advantage of new trends in technology.
This position will be responsible for providing food photography management, styling food for food photography, developing recipes, developing website content and writing editorial content for websites, media pitches, newsletters and other Hormel Foods' communication initiatives.
The person in this position:
· Integrates cross-functional teams of internal and outside agencies to identify, create and execute key creative deliverables.
· Food styles for still photography and for video.
· Develops original recipes used for advertising, package labels, promotions and corporate communications.
· Writes articles incorporating Hormel Foods' products into a consumer's everyday life.
· Targets media using specific messages that promote the corporate brand as well as individual Hormel Foods brands.
· Completes other duties as assigned.
LOCATION: Austin, MN
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.
For immediate consideration, send apply online at:
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
· Possesses a degree in food science and nutrition, consumer science, dietetics or related field.
· Minimum of three years of related experience (food stylist, test kitchens, etc.).
· In-depth knowledge of food trends and consumer habits in food preparation.
· Creative food skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
Our founder, George A. Hormel held a strong commitment to quality, which was based on providing his customers a superior product that would keep them coming back for more. This vision is kept alive with products that retain the quality and flavor of the first products he offered. Today, our innovative products are a flavorful part of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and party solutions—all created with convenience in mind to accommodate the busy schedule of you and your family. From the beginning, George was concerned about waste and cleanliness in the process of making great food products. In keeping with his high standards, Hormel Foods has been recognized for quality, safety and employee training. As a responsible steward of the environment, we have set goals to reduce the impact we have on the environment we all share. In addition,Hormel Foods is active through the Hormel Foods Charitable Trust, which focuses its community giving on education, hunger and health. We invite you to become more familiar with the diverse array of wholesome and great-tasting foods that are part of the Hormel brand—as relevant, delicious and high-quality as ever.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com