The comprehensive food
safety information website
Product Development Specialist - Omaha, NE
This job offers employees the following benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment
· Bereavement Pay
· Business Travel Accident Insurance
· Casual Dress
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Free Parking
· Health-Care Spending Accounts
· Holiday Party
· Life Insurance
· Long-Term Disability
· Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
· Merit Increases
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacations
· Prescription Drug Plan
· Short-Term Disability
· Sick Leave
· Supplemental Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Wellness Program
Located In: Omaha, NE
Address: 29012 Mill Road, Murdock (Between Omaha and Lincoln)
Department: Product Quality & Innovation
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Hours: 40 hours per week
Occupational Category: 19-1011.00 Animal Scientists
Name: Britney Stratman
Address: 29012 Mill Rd
City, State and Zip: Murdock, NE 68407
*NOTE* You must be logged in in to apply to jobs on Careerlink. If you already have a Careerlink account, use the 'LOGIN' menu option in the command bar at the top of the page to log in as a jobseeker. If you need to create an account, use the 'SIGN-UP' menu option to create one.
Oxbow Animal Health, a growing manufacturer and global distributor of premium nutritional foods and supplements for small animals, is seeking a talented individual to provide technical and project management support for the company’s product development efforts. Oxbow provides a fun, team-oriented environment where employees can realize personal and professional success and growth.
· Master’s degree in animal science, nutrition or related field
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience
Skills & Abilities
· High attention to detail
· Experience designing and conducting research
· Ability to analyze data to reach conclusions and solve problems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Internet search techniques
· Research new product ideas, ingredients, and manufacturing processes, ensuring that all new products support the Oxbow brand.
· Oversee product development projects, providing support to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Design and manage new product research trials.
· Stay abreast of changes to pet food regulatory requirements, and work with others to ensure compliance at Oxbow.
· Provide technical support and expertise to internal and external customers.
· Make presentations pertaining to animal health, nutrition, and Oxbow products to internal and external groups.
· Develop technical articles and educational information for packaging text, marketing materials, web site content, newsletters and other purposes.
Reports to: Manager of Product Quality and Innovation
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org