Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections
and/or standard microbiological, chemical, physical or sensory testing
and assays on products, materials, components, etc. at various stages of
the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability
standards. Manages finished goods positive release, net contents and
sensory program. Records statistical data. Analyzes data and writes
summaries to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new, standards, methods
and procedures. Works closely with the Quality Team to help identify,
solve and prevent problems affecting quality.
· Responsible for releasing or holding finished product
from production, PD, and TAG for retail and institutional sale
· Report out detailed information regarding the products
that are held and released
· Track non-prime inventory
· Report all KPI information for the department
· Report out finished product scrap
· Involved in trace and recall procedures
· Support traceability exercises
· SAP/GLOBE QM Super user- responsible for learning,
implementing, teaching, maintenance and reporting data from the GLOBE QM
module of SAP
· Responsible for hold product and rework documentation
review and disposition.
· Support for all outside warehouses
· Responsible for allergen and coding maintenance
· Supports production in decisions related to quality and
· Audits GMPs, procedures and paperwork on the production
· Conducts coaching and training to employees
· Identifies gaps in procedures or processes
· Participates in and/or lead continuous improvement
activities such as DMAIC and GSTD
· Attends SHOs, DORs and WORs
· Responsible for changes in procedures and QMS
· Review consumer alerts and direct follow-up of alerts
· Maintain consumer complaint awareness through
distribution of top complaints for production lines
· Manages consumer complaint team and follow-up
· Manages Foreign Bodies Task Force
· Daily Review of HACCP documentation on Shop Floor
· Daily Behaviour Based Quality
· Responsible for follow-up activities driven by CPARs
from Internal Audit Team and Third Party Audits
· Members of Internal Audit Team
· Conducts special projects as assigned
· Able to work flexible hours and able to cover off shifts
· Conducts daily routine sample analyses using lab
techniques and other instrumentation following Good Laboratory Practices.
· Interprets data and reports on trend and data analysis
to appropriate personnel.
· Monitors laboratory Internal Control Plans (ICPs) on a
· Organizes laboratory records and files, summarizes data,
and prepares and interprets reports for use by management. Reviews or
writes procedures and work instructions
· Supports laboratory activities to ensure a high quality
of products, services, housekeeping, and hygiene standards are maintained
and improved in laboratory and other analytical areas.
· Responsible for daily equipment maintenance, ordering,
stock control, stock record entry, reporting, etc.
· Responsible for the administration, training, and
execution of off- and on-line sensory, and test methods.
· Supports laboratory compliance (Calibration, equipment
testing, etc.) to FSSC 22000 and Nestlé requirements while driving
continuous improvement for Quality metrics/Key Performance Indicators in the
· Responsible for laboratory and quality records in
compliance with QMS, including storage and retrieval.
· Assists, advises, and trains colleagues to attain the
NQAC requirements (MI, LI, P-test, etc.)
· Employee shall follow and carry out company policy on
all required GMP, quality and food safety requirements and escalate
quality or food safety findings or incidents.
· Ensures that a high quality of products, services,
housekeeping, and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in designated
· Ensures the compliance for FSSC 22000 while driving
continuous improvement for Quality metrics/KPI’s in their area of
· Supports Improvement initiatives (e.g. complaints,
holds) with Factory, and drives improvement projects in DOR.
· Assist, advise and train
Operations in attaining the Nestlé quality standards (QMS, MI, etc.).
· Communicates Quality and Food Safety briefs to assigned
line operation teams. (Is this the Quality Specialist, or the Food Safety
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and Nestlé
guidelines pertaining to safety, health, and environmental.
- To be part of the culture change towards behavioral
NESTLÉ CONTINUOUS EXCELLENCE
- Supports key Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE)
Other duties as assigned by manager.