The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety Consultant - Lansing, MI
· Assist the client with setting up their Global G.A.P. system with the objective of achieving 3rd party accredited certification.
· This is a project-based position, however, the candidate can simultaneously work on multiple projects.
· Each project requires approximately 10 consulting days.
· Project steps are as follows:
o Gap analysis
o Documentation development
o Implementation assistance
o Assistance during the audit
· Documentation development is off-site.
· The compensation is on a daily rate, depending on the complexity of project, qualification and experience of the consultant.
· Consulting days are not consecutive. Consulting days are scheduled during the week, over the course of 4-6 months.
· Necessary training, support and documentation templates are provided.
· Industry experience
· In-depth knowledge of Global GAP industry
· Implementation experience
· Has gone through the audit process
· Global GAP consulting or auditing certification is a plus but is not a requirement
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com