Developer-Stonyfield - Londonderry NH
Sep 3, 2015
Location: Londonderry Nh, US
Stonyfield, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking
forProduct Developer-Stonyfield in United States
(US) for Londonderry Nh
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through
its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and
Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many
people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business
success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners
worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities,
Danone truly has something special inside.
This position is
responsible for leading R&D projects including developing product
formulas, processing procedures and specifications for new products, product
and process improvements, and cost reductions in order to achieve business
objectives. The position also provides technical support to all Stonyfield
departments as well as external vendors, co-packers and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily.
• Lead the Technical Development Process for all assigned projects, from
initial planning through commercialization.
• Ensure the objectives, scope and parameters of the project are clearly
defined and communicated
• Use scientific approach to plan experiments, analyse
data, formulate and test hypotheses.
• Obtain and utilize deep technical understanding of all aspects of assigned
• Facilitate project execution by working with Lab Technician and
• Communicate progress and provide recommendations.
• Anticipate challenges and elevate issues as needed.
• Collaborate with internal and external resources.
• Plan and lead production trials (some travel required).
• Serve as a technical resource for the company
• Participate with continuous improvement efforts as required.
• Assist with trouble shooting on ingredients, finished products and
• Provide additional technical support as requested.
• Manage and optimize processes
• Implement consistent systems, processes and procedures and ensure that they
are followed at all times.
• Proactively and creatively drive efforts to enhance efficiency and
processes throughout the department.
• Professional Development
• Create and follow-through on an annual individual development plan focused
at improving performance in current role and developing for future
• Continually expand and strengthen technical knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's or Masters of Science required
• Strong understanding of scientific methodology
• Solid technical knowledge of food science
• 5+ years applicable work experience, including experience working with
• Product development experience required
• Familiarity with a manufacturing environment preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Self-motivated with a high level of responsibility and professionalism
• Proven ability to successfully lead in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven ability
to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong business acumen
• Demonstrated creativity
• Ability to follow direction and work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong math, computer and logic skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Meticulous record keeping skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
• Ability to operate in a team environment
• Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
For more information
about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We
have something special inside, do you?
26228.Experience: Experienced professionals
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Information
Technology, Programmer, Technical Support, Technology