The comprehensive food
safety information website
R&D Project Specialist-Brands – Aurora, IL
Glanbia Performance Nutrition
This is a position where all food allergens (milk, soy, nuts, peanuts, wheat, egg, etc…) are present. This person will be involved in tasting a variety product types and subsequently exposed to them.
· Create, monitor, and evaluate project timelines and risks to ensure efficient, on-time delivery
· Adjusts schedules, allocates resources and initiates project deadlines
· Coordinate information from Research & Development, Sales/Marketing, and the Customer to assist in determining project requirements. Requires dealing with government agencies, expeditors, pre-press art house and printing company.
· Analyze project plans, track progress and monitor quality of work being performed using project management tools
· Develop and maintain Project Tracking Log
· Analyze and provide nutritional data for artwork, including editing and approving Final Artwork
· Apply knowledge of labeling requirements and printing techniques to majority of projects and maintains label files
· Coordinate & review compliant Supplement/Nutrition facts panels and ingredient listings for product packaging and proofreads for accuracy
· Oversee factory trials, including set up production with operations, attendance at production runs to ensure finish good is completed to standard and release of FG is executed for shipping
· Evaluate post launch reviews, including gathering lessons learned from cross functional department and provide the data to key stakeholders for process improvements
· Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
· Performance management, foster teamwork, results driven, ability to identify process improvement potential.
· Detailed knowledge of project management methodology, tools, and reporting.
· Possess problem solving skills– uses rigor, logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
· Robust planning skills – accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks, sets objectives and goals.
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products, nutritional software. SAP experienced Preferred
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing patterns
· Demonstrated strong ability for multi-tasking, attention to detail, accuracy of figures/mathematics
· Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, including management/leadership team
· Can demonstrate Learning on the fly – learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change
· Technical Learning – Picks up technical skills quickly
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a fast paced “hands on” team environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Food Science or related field
Aurora, Illinois, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org