Business Development Trainee in Food - Brookfield, WI
At Hydrite Chemical Co., we’re searching for a top-notch Business Development Trainee in Food to travel to locations including Ohio area and over to the East Coast.
PROVIDING CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
By focusing on quality and innovation, Hydrite Chemical Co. has been the front runner in the chemical industry since 1929. It’s our mission to provide creative solutions to our customers. Through dedication and an emphasis on customer service and collaboration, we have become a trusted industry leader in many different areas including agriculture, biofuels, food processing, industrial chemicals, oil & gas, paints & coatings and pulp & paper.
At Hydrite, we’re looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our growing and industry-leading team. We continue to be selected by our Employees as one of the best places to work in southeastern Wisconsin. We value people and it shows through strong family values, competitive salaries, generous benefits package, wellness initiatives and career development.
As a Sales Trainee, you would:
· Follow the Training schedule provided for the various competencies involved in the Food Industry
o Customer Service – an extended exposure to the Customer Service process to learn the proper steps for new customer setup, paperwork flow, product mix, and pertinent operational details of the organization.
o Technical Service – this will include field activities in equipment installation, equipment ordering procedures, OEM partnerships, plant surveys, plant audits, trouble shooting and sales call support.
o Research and Development – to participate in all laboratory activities including competitive analyses, new product development, etc.
· Take part in detailed training in programs such as PRISM, IRF procedures, etc.
· Inside Sales responsibility where this individual may have direct account responsibility for smaller accounts that are to be maintained and grown primarily through telephone and personal contact
· Detailed Sales Training through internal and external training and exposure to actual field sales activities. This individual will receive a well-balanced foundation in the fundamentals of selling.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is required; food science degree strongly preferred. Science degree a plus.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and other job related software.
· Must possess strong people skills with an ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a professional manner.
· Ability to gather information and make decisions in a timely manner.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
· Must have the ability to pass all pre-employment testing including, but not limited to background, MVR, and drug screening.
· Position requires extensive travel and frequent overnight stays.
· Driving or riding in an auto, or aircraft, from 3 to 6 hours at a time.
· Weekend travel, 1-5 weekends per year.
· Standing for extended periods of 3 to 4 hours.
· Occasional 12 to 16 hour workdays may be required as a result of travel and customer commitments.
· Occasional lifting of 25 to 40 pounds.
· Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
Every Hydrite employee is valued for their essential role and that is why we offer an incredibly strong benefit package. Offerings include three retirement plans, medical/dental/vision, paidtime off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, scholarship awards for children of employees and more.
This is a full time position
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org