Quality Assurance Supervisor - Springfield, OH
Coordinate and supervise salad manufacturing facility Quality Assurance and laboratory functions, to include:
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES:
· Ensure that all quality assurance programs and procedures are being implemented correctly.
· Ensure compliance to Federal, State and local regulations.
· Increase awareness and evaluation of GMP’s.
· Enforce plant quality standards.
· Monitor, enforce and further develop plant HACCP program
o Follow all Food Safety Requirements and GMPs as applicable to position
o Support special projects and other duties as assigned
· Supervise and direct between 15-20 hourly employees.
· 3-5 years in food industry, with 1-3 years in supervision, in a quality assurance lab or plant QA Department.
· Supervisory and training skills.
· working experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
· Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
· Statistical Process Control (SPC).
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
· Knowledge of related Federal and State regulations.
· Competency in computer word processing (MS Word), Spreadsheet (Excel) and Database Software (Access) required.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Bilingual in Spanish/English is desirable.
· Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Must have the ability to make decisions, maintain acceptable attendance, follow instructions, interact well with co-workers, and to accept constructive criticism.
Springfield, Ohio, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org